2564's Cappies Awards
For more information on the nation-wide Cappies program, please see their website. 42nd STREET (FEBRUARY 27- MARCH 2 2014)
- Ensemble in a Musical: "The Kids"
- Male Vocalist, Kyle Laing
- Lighting: Texas Shackelford, Kelsey Powers, Lizzy Chapman & Crew
ANYTHING GOES (FEBRUARY 28- MARCH 3 2013)
- Special Effects/ Technology: Harry Senior and Co.
- Lighting: Daniel Parker, Texas Shackleford, Kelley Cunningham
- Stage Crew: Cunningham and Co.
- Best Song: "Anything Goes"
CRAZY FOR YOU (MARCH 1st-4th 2012)
- Sophomore Critic: Eliana Meyerowitz
- Featured Actress in a Musical: Christine Homrich
- Props: Kathleen Sharp, Cayla Rosenthal, Harry Senior, Meghana Goula
- Special Effects: Kristie Liebel, Rusty Whitehead, Kelley Cunningham
- Male Dancer: Kyle Laing
- Stage Crew: Catt Mucklow and Co.
- Lighting: Phineas Agar, Kelsey Powers, Loren Stoller
- Ensemble: Follies Girls
- BEST MUSICAL
ROMEO AND JULIET (NOVEMBER 3RD-5TH 2010)
- Lighting: Austin Powers, Rebecca Kane, Celina Demeo, and Samantha Larry
- Best Featured Actress in a Play: Taylor Thomson
MY FAIR LADY (MARCH 4th-6th 2010)
- Comic Actor in a Musical: Mario Pavon
A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (NOVEMBER 13-15 2008)