We're not birds, but we like to tweet too!
The 2564 twitter page was established in order to increase communication throughout the troupe. It is highly
suggested that members follow us on their personal account, along with activating mobile settings, in order to be as informed as possible. All it takes is an email and a cellphone, and here's how:
- Once your account is created, go to http://twitter.com/settings/account and click on "mobile"
- Enter your cellphone number and follow the steps on the website to link your phone to your personal twitter account.
- Make sure the check box below that reads "Tweets from people you've enabled for mobile notifications" is checked.
- Go to http://twitter.com/bocadrama (we're almost there) and click "follow."
- To the right of the follow button, click the small icon that looks like a person. At the bottom of the drop down menu, you'll see "Turn on mobile notifications"
And that's it! You'll receive @bocadrama tweets in the form of a text message, so you can be even more in tune with 2564.